WSV – Team Application 23/24
Team application for the Weymouth Social Volleyball 2023/24 Season is now OPEN.
We have suspended our COVID-19 Policies and Procedures. However, they remain available in the event the situation changes.
- A Team may have a maximum of 9 players per team.
- Teams that include Youth Players must have at least one adult in attendance at all times.
- Youth players are defined as U17 on first day of the season which is 13 Sep 2023 this season.
FEES for 2023/24
- We have further expanded our court time to encourage player and team development.
- We have added 2 extra sessions for all teams. This has resulted in a small increase in cost
- Cost = Approximately £320.
- With a 24 week season, this still equates to slightly less than £1.50 per night per player of a full 9 man team.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- By making an application Captains are assuring the organisers that they and their players will abide by the WSV Policies and Procedures.
- We have space for a competition involving 12 teams.
- Please complete and submit an application for your team before or on Monday 11th September 2023 via this form on a first come first registered basis.
- Team Application after this date will still be considered by the organisers if any team slots remain.
- You may not have missed out if you miss the date but demand is expected to be high.
- The opening session of the season is on the 13th September 2023 at 18:30. Individuals keen to learn and play are encouraged to just turn up and will be helped to find a team that does not have a full compliment of players and suits their standard.
IMPORTANT – PRIVATE COMPETITION
- Please remember, this league is run as a private competition run by the Organisers who in hiring the hall retain the right to refuse entry of any team or individual without explanation.